SunTek Heat Shrinking

I've tried the STD, HP I like the Carbon the best . You really have to apply it and see if that is the color you are looking to achieve. We all have our different views on film and will choose which best works for us for whatever reason that may be.

Yeah I'v tried it buddy, thought it was really nice and easy to shrink... But didnt like the colour when applied. Did you actually fit the film to the glass? I found it to be purpley from the inside looking out, only my opinion though

Sorry guys I was talking about the 'Black Lava' film, not carbon, carbon seems to be nice enough...

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

Well we have been using suntek hp 30 and 15, it shrinks ok,but now we are seeing returns and its looking just like solar guard,which I told my boss this would happen, and so did everyone else,but all he cares bout is the cost, before I got there I used llumar and never had a problem,but this suntek goes bad within 5 to 6 years so be careful. ATR is the best film in the market, I have cars that I did 15 years ago that looks the same as the day I did them.

Archived