mmm or not?

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Deal with mmm?

• Yes I sell or install mmm products.
    • No I dont sell or install mmm products but I would like to.
    • I do not sell or install mmm products and will not!
  2. 2. Do you like the deal between mmm and NGSG?

• Yes
    • No

Guest absolutetinting

I carried it the cs auto, charged xtra $100.00 let the custy know about the roll up impression. most old folks like the name and were willing to pay for it too.

also carried the flat glass nv and thru a friend prestige but never pushed it unless they were asking for it. charged $2.00/sqft. more for nv and $7.00/sqft. more for prestige. my avg. sqft. was $3.50-$4.50 TOO MANY TINT SHOP, TOO MANY HACKS, TOO MANY UNLINCENSE TINTERS. :twocents

Guest Readyman

Right now you have 5 acknowledged 3M dealers and 10 no ways, with 5 votes saying Yes the like the deal and 10 saying they don't. Obviously it looks like the 3M guys like it while the rest don't, but no there is no way to know for sure.

I think a better poll would be to ask only 3M dealers what they think of the NGSG deal.

I think I posted on this before. I absolutely despise 3M. I have been using 2 lines, the CS and FX. It is aweful. I had a guy come back a month after I did his car with CS and it had roll up impressions as well as some areas looked funny. I don't know how to describe it but it looked as if it was already failing. The same with the FX...The 3M rep said it was a problem with lasts years film and has been fixed. RIGHT?!?! not to mention the price they charge for their film and won't provide free frieght even when buying over 10k in film. Wow. It isn't my shop so I don;t say anything. I would have told them to get bent a long time ago. I don't know how you can sell this film to a customer as a top notch film.

I put cs35 on a Honda I owned soon after the film was in production. other than the impression marks(which I didn't like) that film looked fine until I sold the car last year. but this is prob more of a flatglass thread.

Archived