TINTMAN METERS

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

VW think you have misread this... not to just measure front windows, that is if anybody films front windows .... I was offered the chance to buy these most accurate of tint meters at a third of the retail price, if I bought 10, so I punted this out to the Tinters of Europe to get a reaction....only about 4 said maybe interested and so I dont think it is going to happen...

Guest Diamond Tints

The reason I got it was to be 100% sure it keeps it above the 45% rule that the police in glasgow accept and also to offer free checks on tints the reason for free checks is if I meter a customers car and the tint turns out illegal the 1st question they will ask is how much to make legal. Im writingugir from my phone and have no enter button. Hence the big sentences lol

Guest tint325i

light meters are invaluable as a demonstration tool, I didnt have one for ages but you'd be suprised how often you use it, instead of telling customers about %s etc (which they can only take your word for) you can demonstrate the actual effect of window film by showing customers the readings before and after install, therefor proving the benefits and value of your work, also makes you look ultra pro

Archived