Let them do it!

I haven't and never will break a w/s as I will not do visor strips.

You might save yourself a little headache with not ever doing visor strips but Its really easy to slap one on. Besides, its usually the scrap pieces that I would normally throw away. Money in your pockets! :lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

I got the tools and know how to take all the mirrors off, but the only one I dont mess with is the S-10's. I wish they were all the twist off from the hondas and with the black edge around it.

Guest h0wld0g

Eh... I hate the F-150's.. had an 04 F-150 come in just to have a strip put on. and my worker used the ole tiny flat head screw driver pry and wiggle trick and cracked the windshield.... The guy had just gotten the windshield put in 4 days earlier and handed me the reciept I wrote him a check and to this day he still has a cracked windshield.

Guest tintguy31707

lol you should be very happy with yourself for declining that strip. although the customer got lucky with just the metal coming off... its when the metal takes a small piece of the glass that sucks....

I learned my first year of tinting f 250's how to break and f250 windshield... $250 down the drain... oh well I am more cautious now and I do decline a few (or jack them up higher)... I won't do it if I think its going to look dumb... I've bought all of those tools and none of them work that great for me.. I use a tiny flat head screw driver for taking off any mirror that does not screw or twist off now...

I got the tools and know how to take all the mirrors off, but the only one I dont mess with is the S-10's. I wish they were all the twist off from the hondas and with the black edge around it.

In 14 years Ive broken 2

one on a vette, that is just like the s-ten. I got all the right tools, this one just was older, 95 or so, HUD MPH, 3k installed, florida has a one windsheild a year from insurance law, so I gave the man a free tint job and another gift card for another tint job to file under his insurance, no deductable or anything, and I broke one on a new ford truck this year. they demanded a dtrip I told them what was gonna happen worse case. boss said nah it wont break, used the right tool wrapped in a towel and a hard card for the base, soon as I put pressure it popped. then I got my arse chewed by the same guy that said it wouldnt break and to go ahead. ass monkey fat boy....

Archived