Global films and express films???

I have just recently starting using Express window films for my vehicles, and I have a large roll of Global window tint for flat glass. And I was just wondering if someone could tell me if there is any difference in these 2 companies? I noticed the sticker on the box for my Global fim it says " Global / express window films" at filmnow.com. My express film box is buytint.com / are these 2 brands the same or not?? I am new to all the diff brands of films and companies and I just want to get my facts correct to my customers. Both websites for each seem to be top notch companies

Guest scottydosnntkno

well #1 a FG film and an auto film are two completely different hings.

However, Howard at buytint is also the northeast global distributor, and I believe they both ship out of the same warehouse, hence why the sticker would say both. As far as the actual film is concerned, they are "different" but they feel very alike, leading me to believe he orders his True black from the global plant.

I'm not 100% sure though, since none of the private labels disclose who makes their films.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I just finished a silveraldo up today with , 5% true black and 35% and it looks so sick . Either way I think I will use express films or HP global films from here on out, very nice quality and looks are amazing

I use express true black a lot, it seems identical to globals qdp to me. Both are very good films

Guest absolutetinting
well #1 a FG film and an auto film are two completely different hings.

However, Howard at buytint is also the northeast global distributor, and I believe they both ship out of the same warehouse, hence why the sticker would say both. As far as the actual film is concerned, they are "different" but they feel very alike, leading me to believe he orders his True black from the global plant.

I'm not 100% sure though, since none of the private labels disclose who makes their films.

scotty,

WTF your on TD all the time. I can't believe you don't understand howards other private label film is korean. did you really get an office job? :eyebrows I think you should take one.

howards express is the best of the best when it comes to imports he is ontop of the quality and weeds out and problems you can feel safe applying his film he will not let you down he has film with 3yr 7yr and lifetime warranty and he offers a money back warranty nobody in the business does that howard is a true professional and stands by his word and product big joe class on glass

I use express tint for all my side jobs, and I will have to say that one of my main complaints is how easy the color will scratch off with a lil chizzler. Unless its just the one line of film I ordered. Anyone else have this problem?

you need to understand with any of the imports they use a colored glue system so if you overheat and push very hard you will push the color on of the down falls to that type of system but however if you learn how much you need to move your creases with out pushing color you are golden try pulling instead of pushing and use a hard card cut into a triangle instead of a chizler it tke time to get use to it but I I control that film like any other now

Archived