anyone around Augusta Ga? Aiken, SC? Columbia, SC?

Guest tintguy31707
I just wanted to see how many of you guys were around this area working? Wanted to see how you liked it there and a few other questions.

6 hours south of ya, I visited a buddy of mine in camp lejune and checked out all the tint shops around there... lol they were not ashamed to talk %&$# about the competition (I pretended to be a customer)...

I just wanted to see how many of you guys were around this area working? Wanted to see how you liked it there and a few other questions.

6 hours south of ya, I visited a buddy of mine in camp lejune and checked out all the tint shops around there... lol they were not ashamed to talk %&$# about the competition (I pretended to be a customer)...

Haha, I know 1 or 2 of those guys....

I never talk badly about the other tint shops around....

The other upholstery shops is another story.... :woowoo But, I only tell them like it is, most of the other shop (not all), are complete asshats, they are rude and act like they are doing you a favor by being in business.... :lol6

Archived