need help in cristalline shrinking

Guest tintdude1982
hi guys

was doing 3M cs and solargaurd so far now am forced to do cristalline I hav some creses in shrinking how to avoid since itz not so easy as other 70 series even cristalline 40 gives me little problem. :lol2

shrink it low and really slow ive installed 3m prestige on windsheilds before you gotta take ur time and shrink it slow or it will burn up

THX

what should be the temprature of the heatgun am doing in 450* only in the corners am getting cresses shal I take some more film to pull while heating(this I use to do in solar gaurd 70itll work)

is it possible to flat down the fingurs while heating by running down my hand over the film(some time it getting folded then I can see a a thin pop-up after installation both in clear and 40

Guest tintdude82
THX

what should be the temprature of the heatgun am doing in 450* only in the corners am getting cresses shal I take some more film to pull while heating(this I use to do in solar gaurd 70itll work)

is it possible to flat down the fingurs while heating by running down my hand over the film(some time it getting folded then I can see a a thin pop-up after installation both in clear and 40

actually I just dry shrink it really slowly I dont use a heat gum with set temperatures I am gangsta I use the milwaukee with the high and low setting :twocents I just adjust how close I have the heatgun to the glass

Guest preppyboy510
hi guys

was doing 3M cs and solargaurd so far now am forced to do cristalline I hav some creses in shrinking how to avoid since itz not so easy as other 70 series even cristalline 40 gives me little problem. :spit

If ur using it on a windshield or rear window prep the window with a dryer sheet, spray a line of water across the middle of the window and shrink from there. Never had a problem with any tint doing it like that!!!

Archived