02 Ford F150

pkj08

I tinted this truck and had trouble removing the front door panel. We finally discovered that there are two screws holding the panel on. One is behind the door handle. And one is behind a trim piece at the rear of the door. The window crank cover pulls away from the door and there is a screw holding it on. Then the door panel just pulls up and thats it.I couldn't find any information about this on here so I thought I would post it. :boogie

Guest scottydosnntkno

not trying to be mean, but that is probably why there was the lack of information is that older fords are so easy to remove. Usually its just a couple screws and it lifts up, similar to the older saturns too

Guest scottydosnntkno
I've never messed with a ford before, so how was I supose to know? Every car I've messed with has clips that hold the door on, all you do is pull and it released from the door.

start tucking and you save at least 20mins+ a car and a lot of headache and time spent fiddling with panels :bingo

I've never messed with a ford before, so how was I supose to know? Every car I've messed with has clips that hold the door on, all you do is pull and it released from the door.

start tucking and you save at least 20mins+ a car and a lot of headache and time spent fiddling with panels :)

Normally I wouldn't have messed with the door panel, but it had tint on it and I couldn't get all of the glue off down near the mirror.

Archived