plotter question

Guest shadytinting

Guest mushroomhead

I dont know they only offer 45 and 60 for my plotter . the 45 works best for me over the 60.so a 30 should work fine. when cut with 60 it harder to pick . I do alot of small detail cut did you see my pic in the topic section tacoma

Guest shadytinting

MUSHROOM HEAD, THAT IS THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING, SOME SPOTS R NOT CUTTING. SO YOUR SAYING YOU STILL HAVE TO GO OVER SOME SPOTS WITH A BLADE. AND WHAT ABOUT THE BACKING TO THE PLOTTER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLADE, MINE IS A PLASTIC STRIP ABOUT 1/4'' THINK, NOT SURE IF THATS HOW ALL OF THEM ARE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Guest mushroomhead

that strip is a teflon slide if it has groves in it thats your problem replace it I got a roll of 3/4 wide at ww grainger . if you have alot of groves in it you need to reset you blade depth. I replace mine any time I do a design with a lot of small parts. its just easyer to replace strip than fight and trim when weeding

Guest tinterjim

I was thinking of buying a plotter for tint, do you think it's worth it or only if you do graphics as well. Which brand is the best? thanks for any help.

Guest xtremetinting

I sent my plotter in to be repaired because it was skipping...all they did was changed the cut strip and it works fine now. made me feel stupid.

Archived