GS 300 in the snow

ahhhhhh ... bama's got skill's :shock

Looks good :lol also looks cold .. LOL

have you tried the STD PRO yet?

I'm not trying any STD's, pro or regular :lol

I just use what the bossman orders!

It was very cold today, but we did leave early. I live about 90 miles from work, so I was glad to get out of there before the temps dropped below freezing.

Guest Darknesswithin

:shock ,, I figured something would be said like that.,., 90 miles huh ,,, that sucks

okokokok.... film.... you should try the Standard Pro aka STD Pro.

LMFAO

:lol2 ,, I figured something would be said like that.,., 90 miles huh ,,, that sucks

LMFAO

Suntek tried to sell me some onetime but I was kinda iffy about it :ppdance I mainly use their HP..what's the difference between standard and standard pro?? They told me it was an equivalent to llumars atc where the llumar guys told me the atc was the equivalent of st's carbon :thumb

:lol ,, I figured something would be said like that.,., 90 miles huh ,,, that sucks

LMFAO

Suntek tried to sell me some onetime but I was kinda iffy about it :) I mainly use their HP..what's the difference between standard and standard pro?? They told me it was an equivalent to llumars atc where the llumar guys told me the atc was the equivalent of st's carbon :lol

That sounds about right. :popcorn

Tomorrow, I'm going to be talking to the head guy from a different brand. I think we'll be switching films full time, starting tomorrow...

Guest Darknesswithin

the difference between the std series and the std pro series is the warranties and quality,. lol

std series has a 3 year warranty,, std pro has a lifetime.... the Pro is Very easy to work with,, heat shrinks like a dream....

my advise,,, stop listening to LLumar guys.,., LOL

Archived