Monday mornings...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

here's what I do when a customer call's or stops by to make the appointment for a time other than right now.

make sure to write up a ticket or write it down in a daily planner on every potential customer,,, I usually give them about 10-15 min because you just never know(sometime's don't want to know), traffic, drying cloths, Lazy ,., yadda yadda,,

by having the # it will allow you the ability to remove some of the stress that come's with wondering WTF, :D ,

most of the time I find that the customer appreciates a reminder even if it 20 mins after the time they where supposed to be there, and in some case's they they show up late to have there work done and some case's they show up another day because the relized that you showed the best interest to performing special work on there ride.

:lol2

Guest Darknesswithin
I am not sure what has changed but we are no longer getting no shows...

We do call to confirm every appointment.

calling ahead or right at the time of appointment works for me most of the time,,,, but I still get those occasional no show,,,,

I like to confirm also, when do you call your Monday morning appointments? Friday evening? Hell, this guy made the appointment at 5 on Friday. Maybe I should have called him as he drove off :D

When I called him this morning, thirty minutes after his appointment, he never answered. I did leave a polite message.

Guest Darknesswithin

I like to confirm also, when do you call your Monday morning appointments? Friday evening? Hell, this guy made the appointment at 5 on Friday. Maybe I should have called him as he drove off :D

When I called him this morning, thirty minutes after his appointment, he never answered. I did leave a polite message.

that all you can do my friend,,,

Archived