sun gard

so today I was talking to a rep from courage..orderd a sample roll of shadow 20 and he also said they have their own new line of rimvu????has anyone tried or had any luck with the film.he said I could get a roll but have to pay because they dont do samples and before I orderd I wanted to test the forum and see what people think if they used it

I had a guy send me a 12'x40 sample roll of Remvu 20%, acually had it sitting around for a month or so. Finally had the chance to try it out on my gf mothers car, turned out really nice. The film pretty much was identical to what I am using now the TB. Looks really nice, and it was really easy to work with.

I wouldn't buy a film you can't sample.

If they can't afford to send you a sample, then I can't afford to use their products and give them money

X's 2 on that..

if they want you to sling there film they should send you enough to do a car at minimum....

:beer

DJ- I use EWF's TB exclusively as my mainline auto film. Love the look, color, shrink, thickness, service, everything about it. I have NO negatives about it whatsoever. If you use Slip Tack with it, which is free with film orders, than you don't get any "lack" of adhesive issues, fingers, puckers, and whatnot. The slip tack gives you slip until you squeegee it down, and then its stuck and not coming back up. If you want to shrink it fast, and like shrinking thick films, then you need a GOOD heatgun, like a milwaukee big red, makita, etc one of the "big dogs" not a cheapo HF or wagner. Its a thick film with a thick liner, so it takes a lot of heat to use.

Color on it is awesome, it matches up perfectly with factory tint, and has no "visible" dye in it. it doesn't have a green or blue or purple or brown hue to it, its just pure, neutral grey. Thats probably the thing I like the most about it, is the color. So many films on the market once you tint the car you're forever looking at the world in a slight blue or green haze, but not with TB. Side by side you can't tell a difference looking in or out from factory tint, except for the fact that the TB actually looks lighter looking out from the car.

Obviously, the price on it is awesome, and its sold by Howard, so the service is amazing. I, and I assume you too based on your location, are within 2 day shipping guaranteed for ground prices, which rocks. Order it today have it wednesday. Plus, if you need it overnight(FG jobs) then you get it overnight, not two days by the time the order goes through the reps and the warehouse and the distributor, etc. And all thats from ordering online. I can order online from my phone, and I don't have to worry about whether they get the order and if its going out today, because it always does.

EWF has the perfect combination of everything a tint seller/distributor needs. They have one, centralized center(yes, they ship from two warehouses, but that doesn't matter) that deals with everything. Call Express, and you either get 1. Howard(owner) or 2. Pasquale(warehouse manager) on the phone, not some rep who doesn't know who you are or your company or what films you like. You don't have to deal with a certain rep who half the time doesn't know a bronze film from a DR, they just get paid hourly to sell you the film and take down the order. With EWF, go on their website, pick out what you want, and thats it, its on its way shipped to your door, no questions asked.

Plus, they look out for their customers. On a recent small FG order I needed like 24'6" of film to do the job, counting 2" extra on top and bottom, so I wanted to order 25' and call it a day. Howard looked at my order and called me and was like hey, I'm not comfortable with it being that tight even if I were to put an extra foot on the roll, so he gave me a 50' roll for 20% off, so I didn't loose too much money on the inventory of film. He knows I'm a relatively small college student run company, and I can't afford to have $5k in film sitting on the shelf. hell, right now I have like $2k and it seems like a lot.

He tries to work with your company, and not just make the maximum profit off you he can.

He has me as a customer for life, as I've never received such quality customer service as I've had with him, no matter what I've ever bought, tint related or not. His company should be the model of customer service, which other film companies should follow.

that being said, I would stay away from SunGuard products, they already went bankrupt from bad film once. Especially being a new company with a "new" film, I wouldn't trust RimView yet.

BRAVO well said im a lifer with express also best of the best there

Guest scottydosnntkno
I wouldn't buy a film you can't sample.

If they can't afford to send you a sample, then I can't afford to use their products and give them money

X's 2 on that..

if they want you to sling there film they should send you enough to do a car at minimum....

:spit

DJ- I use EWF's TB exclusively as my mainline auto film. Love the look, color, shrink, thickness, service, everything about it. I have NO negatives about it whatsoever. If you use Slip Tack with it, which is free with film orders, than you don't get any "lack" of adhesive issues, fingers, puckers, and whatnot. The slip tack gives you slip until you squeegee it down, and then its stuck and not coming back up. If you want to shrink it fast, and like shrinking thick films, then you need a GOOD heatgun, like a milwaukee big red, makita, etc one of the "big dogs" not a cheapo HF or wagner. Its a thick film with a thick liner, so it takes a lot of heat to use.

Color on it is awesome, it matches up perfectly with factory tint, and has no "visible" dye in it. it doesn't have a green or blue or purple or brown hue to it, its just pure, neutral grey. Thats probably the thing I like the most about it, is the color. So many films on the market once you tint the car you're forever looking at the world in a slight blue or green haze, but not with TB. Side by side you can't tell a difference looking in or out from factory tint, except for the fact that the TB actually looks lighter looking out from the car.

Obviously, the price on it is awesome, and its sold by Howard, so the service is amazing. I, and I assume you too based on your location, are within 2 day shipping guaranteed for ground prices, which rocks. Order it today have it wednesday. Plus, if you need it overnight(FG jobs) then you get it overnight, not two days by the time the order goes through the reps and the warehouse and the distributor, etc. And all thats from ordering online. I can order online from my phone, and I don't have to worry about whether they get the order and if its going out today, because it always does.

EWF has the perfect combination of everything a tint seller/distributor needs. They have one, centralized center(yes, they ship from two warehouses, but that doesn't matter) that deals with everything. Call Express, and you either get 1. Howard(owner) or 2. Pasquale(warehouse manager) on the phone, not some rep who doesn't know who you are or your company or what films you like. You don't have to deal with a certain rep who half the time doesn't know a bronze film from a DR, they just get paid hourly to sell you the film and take down the order. With EWF, go on their website, pick out what you want, and thats it, its on its way shipped to your door, no questions asked.

Plus, they look out for their customers. On a recent small FG order I needed like 24'6" of film to do the job, counting 2" extra on top and bottom, so I wanted to order 25' and call it a day. Howard looked at my order and called me and was like hey, I'm not comfortable with it being that tight even if I were to put an extra foot on the roll, so he gave me a 50' roll for 20% off, so I didn't loose too much money on the inventory of film. He knows I'm a relatively small college student run company, and I can't afford to have $5k in film sitting on the shelf. hell, right now I have like $2k and it seems like a lot.

He tries to work with your company, and not just make the maximum profit off you he can.

He has me as a customer for life, as I've never received such quality customer service as I've had with him, no matter what I've ever bought, tint related or not. His company should be the model of customer service, which other film companies should follow.

that being said, I would stay away from SunGuard products, they already went bankrupt from bad film once. Especially being a new company with a "new" film, I wouldn't trust RimView yet.

BRAVO well said im a lifer with express also best of the best there

:spit

Archived