ONE MILLION EURO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jack the hat
nice, but id rather have the queens heads.

....true, but wont be long before the UK is trading in the euro, hope not

well I hope not too, but it depends on the great british public and where they place their vote on polling day,

just to ad, anyone that votes for either liebour, conservative or libdems has definately got something wrong with them intellectually, after all

the thievery, dumbing down of society, open border policy, abolishment of free speech etc, etc, etc the list is bloody endless,

time for a change innit?

vote for anyone except the three mentioned and lets see real democracy at work instead of the fascist regime we live under at the moment :thumb

Guest potzy
nice, but id rather have the queens heads.

....true, but wont be long before the UK is trading in the euro, hope not

well I hope not too, but it depends on the great british public and where they place their vote on polling day,

just to ad, anyone that votes for either liebour, conservative or libdems has definately got something wrong with them intellectually, after all

the thievery, dumbing down of society, open border policy, abolishment of free speech etc, etc, etc the list is bloody endless,

time for a change innit?

vote for anyone except the three mentioned and lets see real democracy at work instead of the fascist regime we live under at the moment :spit

I hear what your saying Jack but itl make no difference as there all a bunch of scum bags..... :thumb....who would you suggest

Guest potzy
Potzy, when you coming back to the states?

Well I never.....hows it going Rick, Schwantz school has moved to Birmingham raceway....wheres that???????? just up the road??????? :thumb

....trust me mate, I wana come back over....may be il show you a few things this time ( I doubt it )

Archived