04 T Bird

Guest Braud Spectrum

Guest Braud Spectrum

Has those same windows like a BMW and Mercedes that drop down 1/2 inch. I closed the latches (two clicks) to fake it out as usual on the doors. But when I finished and tried to open them back up it would only pop back open half way when lifting the handle. Second click just wouldn't go. :uh Tight as a drum. Finally, after fussing with it, I happened to pick up on the door handle again at the same time as I was using a tiny screwdriver to pry it back open all the way and it miraculously flipped open with ease. :uh Usually don't have to do that. 03's weren't so stubborn. :lol

Cute little car even if it is a Ford. :rollin Red. Just like is going to be in the 007 movie. Sure did get a lot of attention on the 20 minute drive to and from dealership.

Guest Sprinter

I always use my hook tool that way I don't have to rely on it to open by itself and there are some like you found out that need a push to open all the way. :finger:

Guest Sprinter

funny thing I just tinted a 02 t-bird not a bad or hard car and I'm sure if I had some light I could of done it in around an hour, not a bunch of room for installing the hard top and the fuzz or deck what ever you want to call it is right up against the window theres plenty of room for the tint on top and the sides, I worked by floresant light and very little sun light as I was in a parking garage. the car was'nt as bad as I thought it would be.