I'm pumped!!

So today I talked to a guy about a removing and re-tinting his daughter's car. No big deal right?

Well the car belongs to Haley Williams, lead singer of the Grammy nominated group Paramore. He was recommended to me by one of my previous customers. I'm thinking a signed picture will look good in my shop, whenever I get one lol

I'm supposed to do the car next week when he brings it down from Nashville. I'll take some crappy phone pics of it. Nothing fancy just a 09 Maxima. Oh yeah, just a warning, it won't be legal...

More then likely you won't see her, when I worked on the chiefs running back last year he didn't drop off or pick it up. I had my buddy who is a trooper run the tag, I thought it was bs initially.

See her? Hell I've seen her since she was born. I used to work for her grand father, but I haven't seen her in ten years...

why must it be illegal??

just asking,,.,

good for you on doing a celeb.,. pretty cool getting referred :beer

Good question that I don't have the answer to. When and if I go to do it I'll try my best to sway them to legal. We'll see...

Guest Darknesswithin
Good question that I don't have the answer to. When and if I go to do it I'll try my best to sway them to legal. We'll see...

good man :beer the best is all you can do! I knew you would approach it with best intentions anyway :beer

I lost 2 tint jobs today because I said No to limo,,, and actually the shop up the street did 1 of them....

Archived