A couple from the last few days, Air Blue 80 and IR40

Air Blue 80 on the W/S, 20 Greystone on the sides.

DSC03982.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03979.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

InsulatIR 40

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

DSC03973.jpg

Air Blue 80 on the windshield of a camry I was replacing, it got Greystone 20 on the rest of the car.

DSC03971.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

Stripped off some Quantum 28 from another shop. I replaced his door window and they wanted an arm and a leg to retint the quantum 28. He had been asking about the Air Blue 80 while I was replacing his door window, called back and said he would pay me 3-4 arms and legs to strip and tint in Air Blue 80 and IR40 so I ordered it for him. I literally had 25' of Air Blue 80 sold in 2 days 5 windshields for the costs of entire tint jobs almost. Needless to say I am giving him a sweet discount next time. It sold so well I bought some more.

DSC03969.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

DSC03966.jpg

DSC03965.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03963.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

Guest mikeMN

I do have a question on that film,What is the warranty given? and with that film being a PS adhesive based film I would be concerned a few years from now when that film will eventually become blurry or distorted, especially do to the steep angle most windshields are at on many vehicles.Just something to think about down the road as who will determine or be liable.when it would not be safe to operate do to the unsafe distorted film on the windshield.

I am not trying to :beer on your parade but rather this has got me thinking of my concern on the safety aspect of any film installed to a windshield.

Eh, with Llumar's pretty decent reputation and the fact that in Albuquerque it seems near impossible to go more than a year or two without changing a windshield, I'm not super concerned. For the price of the film it better not fail in that time frame, lol.

Guest Darknesswithin
Eh, with Llumar's pretty decent reputation and the fact that in Albuquerque it seems near impossible to go more than a year or two without changing a windshield, I'm not super concerned. For the price of the film it better not fail in that time frame, lol.

no doubt,, it's not cheap... I'm sure it will be fine,.

Archived