Wish me luck, Signed up with Stan in OR for the

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan and his family are great. Lots of hands on training which is great. Just remember, it takes time and lots of every day practice to become a pro, so keep after it and don't get discouraged when you get in a bind. Just keep trying and you will do fine. :)

Good deal man, with the amount you have learned alone, in class you will excel. Glad your taking it to the next level.

Thank You. Im looking forward to it. Its been hard in the past couple months after loosing my job, because our company shut down and went to mexico. Ive always worked on cars, so God willing tinting wont bore me. Thanks to all you guys and TINTDUDE.COM Ive learned ALOT because of this site.

Guest sik99ranger

Fbo where you from and what company did you work for I know some people won't buy their products after they move and I'm one of them I worked at the fridgadare plant in ia that is moving to Mexico that builds washers and dryers so if any of you are like me don't buy fridgadare or electrolux products

Fbo where you from and what company did you work for I know some people won't buy their products after they move and I'm one of them I worked at the fridgadare plant in ia that is moving to Mexico that builds washers and dryers so if any of you are like me don't buy fridgadare or electrolux products

Im from CA, I Used to work for NUMMI Which we built Toyota and GM vehicles. GM Decided to pull out of there, and went to mexico basically gave us the finger and they were out of there in 2 weeks after 25 years. On the other hand, Toyota gave us a shut down notice 6 months in advance, they also gave us a decent package, GM Didnt give us a PENY. The difference between the two were/is GM Used tax payers money to survive, yet they went to mexico. Toyota, simply moved the cars and trucks we used to build down to Texas and kentucky, Which dont bother me much because atleast the jobs from toyota stayed in America, putting food on working american family's table. Simple as that :beer

Archived