Working on a Commercial job for my neighbor.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hitide
:sorry
Why not look into a ceramic film. Higher VLT with greater heat reduction. You can out on, for example, a Geoshield Iris 70, which has minimal color to it, but it reduces over 50% solar. This would leave the windows looking barely tinted and give heat reduction. If it is glare or major heat reduction you are going for, the darker the better, I would suggest a dual reflective, such as Aegis Outlook (you can put a 7% on safely.). It is all in what you need for an end result.

Guest hitide

Madico SB 341 is a pretty good choice, or you could check into the ceramic films. If nothing else you could get the charcool 35. No reflection. Same warranty!!

I've tinted the rest of the building and the neighbor has been wanting to get his suite done because the afternoon sun is a killer, the AC can't keep up. They are insulated plate glass windows from what I can tell, no bugs on the corners of the glass. They want some privacy on the break room area on the right so I will probably put the same 20 bronze that the rest of the building has, but on the lobby part I was telling them it might be too reflective on the inside since they are open in the evenings too. So I am looking for preferably a Madico film that will look nice next to a bronze but is lighter and maybe less reflective. Any suggestions?

be78c739.jpg

You probably already did the job, so I am late on the post .Madico made ( and discontinued) a bronze 50% , Sb-551. I have some, and you may still be able to get it through your distributor. I have used the SB-341 in many homes, and its not too bad to look out, depending on the lighting. Also , If you want a 50 bronze, you can get it from LLumar still, and it will match ok.

Archived