Film Suggestions

I have a couple of building estimates coming up and I need to know some good film suggestions that will provide heat rejection and reduce glare, but will not change the appearance of the building from the outside. Think condo or homeowner associations with alot of rules.

Any help would be much appreciated.

My guess is that you are looking at a tenants space in a larger Building.

First thing to take into account is the glass type,and if the glass has any factory tint to it already,and the window coverings that are existing.as in the color of them.as that will also affect the appearance of the film selected when the windows are viewed from the outside.

And also keep in mind as far as the out side appearance it will not look the same all the time.as in sunny days--cloudy days--direct sun on the windows.

What they are asking for a window film to do will Not solve the issues they are having.

So the best thing to do in your situation,is to pick 2 to 4 Films and put samples on the Glass for them to view from the outside and inside.

If they are having issues then other tenants will also be experiencing the same.

So if you can get them to pick a film that will help them,and it gets approved.then it will become the Building standard.for other tenants to use as an option to make there space more comfortable.and you will get more work as well.

Just a few suggestions I have.with the information you have provided. A picture and type of Glass and size would help more,for you to get more assistance from others here.

Archived