Concerns about Carbon and HP

I only give out a warranty if asked for one (auto), and always tell customers who ask about the warranties that they are gimmicks. Maybe if I was doing 10 cars a day I would change my mind about not giving warranties. Plus, Im not worried about people coming back. I know that sounds pompous, but Ive been using my current film for so long, Im not worried about it failing in 5-8 years. The precentage of people that will keep a vehicle that long is low, so I dont bother with it.

BTW guest, my warrany card states "If the film is found to be defective, MADICO will have the film replaced at no cost to you for film and labor."

how do they know how much your labor is?

oh..you will see that people will hold on to their car much longer in these times...trust me on this one. :please

Brilliant! Thats exactly right...which is why I posted the mfg pays peanuts. I have done warranty work for tint shops that are no longer in biz. The latest was a 96 Vette, done in 96. I think I was paid by Madico a total of $125 give or take with film for an r/r. I cant remember exactly...maybe it was higher. Hence, warranties are gimmicks for both the dealer and customer.

Archived