looking for a plotter

Guest scottydosnntkno

I guess they don't make the 34" anymore. I bought it last august, so maybe they stopped. It was kind of an odd size if you ask me.

But its a USCutter Refine MH-871. If you search google or their forums you can find a lot of info about it.

mh871_logo.jpg

i bought it from USCutter.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I have a 30" uscutter

I can find the 34". They are selling those still. I just cant find the 30". I have googled the poop out of it.

well its a 34" lol. I call it a 30 since it cuts 30" vinyl

I wouldn't buy the cheap one either, especially if you're serious and plan to stay in the game. I found my Graphtec FC 7100 used, but in perfect shape for just over a grand. Just get your $ and be ready when you find the right one.

:cold research what you want. Get your money ready, because someone is always going under or moving up.

Guest nextlevelcustoms

ive got a used q100 with tint tek 2020 7.1 all in great working order will ship to anywhere in use 1600 shipping inc...........shot me a email at jonathon-lbc@hotmail.com oh by the way its a vinyl express q100 from signwarehouse

Guest Rmolloy1
I guess they don't make the 34" anymore. I bought it last august, so maybe they stopped. It was kind of an odd size if you ask me.

But its a USCutter Refine MH-871. If you search google or their forums you can find a lot of info about it.

mh871_logo.jpg

i bought it from USCutter.com

What software did you use with this plotter?

Was it the Tint Tek 20/20?

i also strongly recommend you go approach every car dealer you can in your city, if they are sitting on one, they will sell cheap.

i picked up a Graphtec FC7000-100, a 4x8 table made of laminate plywood with 10mm glass,back-lit flourscent lights, about 10 rolls of tint(some unopened), a roll of PPF, and another 12-15 rolls of unused vinyl for an UNREAL price, like less then what the plotter is worth used. most times they don't know what they have!

i also know of another dealer in my city that is maybe looking at getting rid of there 54" FC8000 because they cant keep a skilled guy employed doing it.

CHECK YOUR CAR DEALERS!!

Goodluck

Dustin.

I have my backup 30" one for sale. It works perfect with graphics, ppf, and tint as long as you have the software. Only wide enough to cut doors, but the BG's are the easy parts to cut anyways.

I just picked up another plotter, so one of them has to go :thumb

do you still have your extra plotter

Archived