A few Tint Graphics

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude some kids took a bag of marbles and took out 57 storefronts over 30 car windows and over 20 residential windows with a slig shot! It was on the news! They caught the two kids at Racetrac with a bag of weed and bags of those quartersize marbles in the backseat! I came into work the next day and i was like 'Somebody shot Betty! I thought it was a bullet but then i found the marble! I took pictures! I'll try to find them and post them! The only thing holding the glass together was the graphic! It was spiderwebed into a gabillion pieces with a perfect half dollar size hole through it! That was one powerful sligshot! the kids were 14 and 17! Almost 100,000$ in damages! Can't imagine what there parents are going through!

Guest filmslayer

better have sore hands from beating some ass !!! so what did you think of the shattered glass effect ? i've done several sandwiched between SS film and shattered ...

Guest filmslayer
Marc i took a pic of it!!! It was really a cool ass effect! It looked like a Boop mosaic!!! :poke

i've always wanted to a cool ass reaper with an outstretched hand on the other side of the glass . it would look like his hand was coming through the glass breaking it ...

Archived