Would this be suntek Infinity op on the front window

Guest thug9030

Guest thug9030

163061d1264702864-my-2002-rx300-dsc01727.jpg

the owner said that he darkended the rear windows and it came out like this and his tint shop matched it so he didnt remember but he came me the shop number and they said suntek infinity op but when i searched other post and seen what infinity op looked like that it didnt look like it

6174309.JPG

THIS IS SUNTEK INFINITY OP 35% WHY DO IT LOOK DIFFERENT

Instead of making 4 different threads, can you make 1 coherent English stating exactly what you want to know, this is the 3rd I have opened and I still don't know what you are trying to ask. Are you looking for something to match the factory privacy glass on an RX300? If so you won't match it exactly, just close enough. If you are trying to make a car look like the RX300, well it's ugly %&$# and that is why most shops won't carry that ugly %&$#. What are you trying to ask? Please try and use a complete sentence with a complete thought.

Looking at the other threads, just go to a shop, say "can you matches the fronts as close as you can to the rears please, here $200", and be done with it. You drive a Lexus, I'm sure you know how to make it rain.

barack-make-it-rain.gif

Instead of making 4 different threads, can you make 1 coherent English stating exactly what you want to know, this is the 3rd I have opened and I still don't know what you are trying to ask. Are you looking for something to match the factory privacy glass on an RX300? If so you won't match it exactly, just close enough. If you are trying to make a car look like the RX300, well it's ugly %&$# and that is why most shops won't carry that ugly %&$#. What are you trying to ask? Please try and use a complete sentence with a complete thought.

Looking at the other threads, just go to a shop, say "can you matches the fronts as close as you can to the rears please, here $200", and be done with it. You drive a Lexus, I'm sure you know how to make it rain.

barack-make-it-rain.gif

yep ugly indeed i do carry it for just for the lexus's and infiniti's with factory reflective film on them. However in the state of TN i'm not really supose to put it on, reflective film is illegal here they consider it a road hazard. I have even heard of insurance companies dropping you if you have it on your car.

barack-make-it-rain.gif

yep ugly indeed i do carry it for just for the lexus's and infiniti's with factory reflective film on them. However in the state of TN i'm not really supose to put it on, reflective film is illegal here they consider it a road hazard. I have even heard of insurance companies dropping you if you have it on your car.

Yeah, here is 33% reflectivity.

Archived