Check this out

Guest Darknesswithin
is it easier for you to tell time now? :lol2

cool find :beer

Yea. I don't have to pull my phone out of my pocket anymore.... :spit

man I hate doing that but I don't like wearing a watch,,, so I just pull the dang phone out everytime :lol can't sit the phone down :boogie I forget where it's at when I do that .,. :poke

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should see how much to refurb it prob not that much and put the stainless band that belongs on it back on

in my collection so far i have a tag heuer indy 500 black swirl face a tissot nascar watch and a daytona stainless rolex bad hobby to get into $$$$$ lol

tag.jpg

tissot.jpg

daytona.jpg

hey hopo by all means fossil is a cool time piece look at swatch too and also some cool watches are citizen eco drives check out the calibre series a bit more advance and not to pricey very cool stuff i love swiss made though

hey hopo by all means fossil is a cool time piece look at swatch too and also some cool watches are citizen eco drives check out the calibre series a bit more advance and not to pricey very cool stuff i love swiss made though

ya thanks for the pointer, i stopped wearing my fossil watch about 5 years ago, i dont really know why, but recently i was on a cruise where they sell jewlery cheap and it got me thinking about it, i havnt done much research on watches and why some are more expensive than others and why fossil is so much cheaper, but ill look around, and those citizen dont look too bad but they are twice as much as fossil

ya thanks for the pointer, i stopped wearing my fossil watch about 5 years ago, i dont really know why, but recently i was on a cruise where they sell jewlery cheap and it got me thinking about it, i havnt done much research on watches and why some are more expensive than others and why fossil is so much cheaper, but ill look around, and those citizen dont look too bad but they are twice as much as fossil

lol thats the way it works the better the time piece the better the price the watch shady posted first is about $2500 lol

you should see how much to refurb it prob not that much and put the stainless band that belongs on it back on

in my collection so far i have a tag heuer indy 500 black swirl face a tissot nascar watch and a daytona stainless rolex bad hobby to get into $$$$$ lol

tag.jpg

tissot.jpg

daytona.jpg

Those are nice. I haven't worn a time piece in around 15 years. They always seemed to crap

out quickly. No matter the quality. I thought I was electrified or something.... :bingo

But now I have this one, I have been looking at others, even looked at the knockoffs.

I prolly wouldn't have looked twice, had I not just watched one of the new Bond movies and heard him mention Omega.

I REALLY like that Rolex you posted....:bingo

tag.jpg

tissot.jpg

daytona.jpg

Those are nice. I haven't worn a time piece in around 15 years. They always seemed to crap

out quickly. No matter the quality. I thought I was electrified or something.... :bingo

But now I have this one, I have been looking at others, even looked at the knockoffs.

I prolly wouldn't have looked twice, had I not just watched one of the new Bond movies and heard him mention Omega.

I REALLY like that Rolex you posted....:bingo

you can get a used one for about 9k 10k on the roley

Archived