Wintech and Exprees ?

Guest Pacific Islander

Ask Howard as he owns Express Films. If anyone else were to provide an answer it's simply rumor, not fact.

As for knowing its both Korean...hmmm, very unclear about that. Please be more specific and provide facts.

I'm not really sure how well wintech film will last. I got a sample roll a few month's back and was waiting for a chit box to use it on.

Well that chit box rolled into the shop yesterday. I use the wintech 100 series on a BGredo that his partner had hooked him up with.

BG looked like total chit,so I stripped it and put some wintech on the BG.

I was really suprised to see it shrink as well as it did. 1 piece on a crwon vic, and it seemed to stick pretty well.

That was their cheapo film too, has anyone worked with their film much at all. I was scared to use it when I got this roll, but now I'm just wondering if I should use it for my low end custy's that want a tint job for nothing. :money

What do you guys think. :beer

Archived