2011 dodge 1500 wipers wont turn off

Pyramids

Tinted the roll-ups on an 11' pickup, went to pull it out, and the wipers are on without the switch being on? The dash lights are all on as well. No water touched the dash, no visor either. I disconnected the battery for a few minutes, hooked it up and still nothing. Brought the customer out, he gets and all the sudden they turn off. WEIRD. He's gone for now, does anyone have any idea what happened? I can't imagine a ecm in one of the doors, but who knows?

No sunstrip, no water touched the dash. Like Fred says, it sounds like a defect, but everyone knows it sucks when it happens in your shop.

you can say that again. I have made it a habbit to laydown a drop cloth over dashes and back deck area's. not only does it keep the car cleaner. It also works great for preventing electronic mishap's. :money

reason I was asking about the rain sensor is sometimes if the light hits it just right with anything on the glass mine on my BMW will go off. In my case I have some light sand pitting and they will randomly go off when I catch the sun right. If it's a rain sensor windshield, maybe there was some water slpashed on there that dried up and the light was hitting it.

Archived