Kicking it in Austin, TX

Been here for a couple days now. Leave out Sunday night or Monday morning to head back home. Love the weather down here right now. Wish I had some extra time to visit some people in the area, maybe next time I come down. I feel for anybody on here that has to compete in Texas with the $89.00 tint shops. I have seen numerous of them and vast amounts of their prideful work driving around. Texas Is by far the capitol of purple tint from what I have seen.

Part of the purple tint issue is that in Texas cars do not rust from road salt... so people keep them forever! And the hack shops are not a problem for me personally...

I love Texas.... it is a great place to live! Mainly because there is rarely snow! :lol

I love texas, If they become there own country, I'm there! Bring your guns boys! :coffee

I have the distinct feeling that if that movement starts rolling, there will be many others along the Gulf shores to follow. Maybe even the lionshare of states that seceded the first time before the war of Northern Aggression brought them back into the union fold.......

If that happens, you may not have to move....... but I will

Archived