To all in the UK

Where in the world, or who thought that driving on the left side of the road was a good idea!

To me it's like looking in a mirror and driving in reverse!

I'm in Michelstown Ireland. Picked up the car in Cork.

To all the US tinters, there's a lot of passenger cars with the backs tinted in about a 30% from the factory. That's right, dye in the glass in a non truck/SUV

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Where in the world, or who thought that driving on the left side of the road was a good idea!

To me it's like looking in a mirror and driving in reverse!

I'm in Michelstown Ireland. Picked up the car in Cork.

To all the US tinters, there's a lot of passenger cars with the backs tinted in about a 30% from the factory. That's right, dye in the glass in a non truck/SUV

Don't know who thought of it but it works very well for us.

Loads of cars have factory privacy glass dunno what you are fussing about :money

Enjoy your holiday. :lol

Guest tintos

Hi Gus, I'll explain and then you might understand why we just might have got this right! In medieval days our cavalry on horseback (mostly right handed) would draw their sword from the left side of their body and therefore needed to be to the left of an oncoming attacker (normally a Frenchman!) for a better strike. So you see, we keep left. Now I'm going to shoot myself in the foot........how come we lost to William the Conqueror and got ourselves a French King!! Hope this helps Gus and you enjoyed your time here.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Hi Gus, I'll explain and then you might understand why we just might have got this right! In medieval days our cavalry on horseback (mostly right handed) would draw their sword from the left side of their body and therefore needed to be to the left of an oncoming attacker (normally a Frenchman!) for a better strike. So you see, we keep left. Now I'm going to shoot myself in the foot........how come we lost to William the Conqueror and got ourselves a French King!! Hope this helps Gus and you enjoyed your time here.

You are Welsh. What is this "WE" business? :lol

You are Welsh. What is this "WE" business? :spit

He's in IRELAND do you's drive on left hand side of the road TO. :coffee

Guest tintos

Malcolm, I am Welsh (to the core) But unfortunately we're just a bunch of prostitutes and in those days would fight for anyone for a few sheckles (and a couple of nice ewes!) We even fought alongside the English at Orly and Agincourt, in fact, sorry, but without the Welsh bowmen at Agincourt the English would've been stuffed. That's where we got our three feathers from, the Kingy gave them to us for winning the battle for him (we'd have preferred the sheep!) Man. I love this old history stuff............................... now where's that Jeep I should be tinting?!

Archived