High School Ex-Boyfriend

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think one of my teachers said I would probably end up in prison like my dad. I think she just didn't understand my energy and enthusiasm.

that is horrible, you probably should have slept with her, good way to show energy and enthusiasm ;)

...then rat her out and have her put in jail :please

Sorry. I have a dark sense of humour... toss in some irony... and, well... I'm an a-hole.

it's funny how thing change through the years. Just a few month's ago I ran into my old math teacher from grade school. He use to tell me that I wouldn't ammount to anything when I grewup acting the way I did.

20 years later this poor bastard come's up to me dressed like a bum off the street to ask me how I'm doing. It sure made my day to look him in the eye, and say for a high school drop out much better then you my friend. I own my own business, and I couldn't be happier with the way my life turned out. However I understand I am one of the lucky one's.

Guest filmslayer
...then rat her out and have her put in jail :thumb

Sorry. I have a dark sense of humour... toss in some irony... and, well... I'm an a-hole.

:bingo

Guest Crackz
He came into the shop today. It was good seeing him, but man it is so funny. Used to love him so much, now, meh. lol. The love for my hubs is in another league in comparision...weird for me because I thought about marrying the guy...he is balding and has a crappy job...was a football star...amazing the things that God prepares for us and keeps us from isn't it?

how does that Garth Brooks song go...something like Thank God for unanswered prayers?....soooooo true.

good song

...then rat her out and have her put in jail :lol

:lol

wow Slayer, you couldn't have said it better :lol

ive had so much shiiat happen to me that i dont feel like i can fall in love anymore...

:hide don't worrry Raphy, he is out there somewhere

Archived