Last to post #117

Guest tint whisperer
morning C5 :coffee

Hey hey. you have a good holiday weekend?

yup peace and tranquility at the lake without kidlettes!!!!

You?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What it is, Jive Turkeys!!

back from vacation. What I learned.... the chick I kinda been talking to in san antonio doesnt realize I know she has been hanging with another guy... doesnt know that I know what his truck looks like... Hence why she shows up in it to the hotel and says its her GF's truck. I just smiled and said thats a nice truck... let the games begin!!!

Guest filmslayer

back from vacation. What I learned.... the chick I kinda been talking to in san antonio doesnt realize I know she has been hanging with another guy... doesnt know that I know what his truck looks like... Hence why she shows up in it to the hotel and says its her GF's truck. I just smiled and said thats a nice truck... let the games begin!!!

:coffee

i do not miss my early 30's ...

:coffee

i do not miss my early 30's ...

these f***ing dirt bag whores... they dont make em like mom anymore. What I have found with most of them is that their daddies are to busy convincing them they are a princess and there mother wasnt a proper mom and raise them right. Now they run the streets like they are invincible and complain they cant find and a good guy.

Guest filmslayer
these f***ing dirt bag whores... they dont make em like mom anymore. What I have found with most of them is that their daddies are to busy convincing them they are a princess and there mother wasnt a proper mom and raise them right. Now they run the streets like they are invincible and complain they cant find and a good guy.

as far as i know its always been that way .... :coffee

Archived