F***ING BEAMER!!

Guest vic3d

Guest vic3d

ummmm... guy hasn't come back... he probably got the front doors done somewhere else or he hasnt had the time to come to me... I think thursday is his off day so we'll see if he comes back.. (i hope not) lol

Guest CZtint

did it have double windows or simple ones? try same car with doubles:(

Altough, I do them a lot as they are hell cheap so ppl buy them to get "BMW" what I do is to get Conqueror, wet bottom of window, try to stick it inside of (gasket I think you call it) and just clean it as much as possible, then you must cut film with only like 1mm max overlap, if you can, just do it preciesly, stick it in, and just abuse conquerors and whatever tools you can to get front corner inside without creasing (hope its right word) too much, if you do crease it a bit, try to heat glass to its very limit before burning the film, use lil'chizler and just help it to stick and squeegee all the creases. If you get it in lightly, one little 1cm long crease cannot be spotted at all due to side mirror so its all ok, but I have to say these cars are just pain.

Guest CZtint

well, by pain I ment comparsion inbetween lets say 05 mondeo (EU version, not sure if you guys in USA have same looking one or even have one) and this BMW, I have succesfully tinted every single BMW in my tint career but that doesnt mean they came out as easy as some easy cars like mondeo for example, where you dont need any effort to tint it.

Lots of good tips in here. I have a 520d I am doing this week.

I have seen some people use blue painters tape on the side felt, I know this helps with contamination but maybe also for the film to slide in? I will try it both ways and see if this helps on the sides.

Archived