I need a film handler

filmhandler.com. I heard they have got some Deals on the USed one. YOU have to Call them. When ever my boss calls em they not thier. when they call us we are not at the SHop. So the THING IS STILL ON THE MEssages.

Guest Sun Control
still lookin'

Just found this site and noticed that you are/were looking for a film handler. I have a NEW 72" model with 3" & 6" hubs. I think the cost with shipping from Florida was around $950. If you're still in the market for one, make a reasonable offer.

I'll probably not go back to this site, so send any reply to suncontrol@earthlink.net.

Happy tinting!

I have a 60" Film Star, very little usage. It will strip the liner as you pull. I use the film handler as I like to drop all of my installs.

Is that the only 2 types of film cutters available?

From what I believe, one leaves the liner intact (which is how I'd prefer it) the other strips it and rolls the liner.

The Star doesn't seem to have the industry preference of that of the Handler. Am I right or wrong?

Devil

Guest metint
I have a 60" Film Star, very little usage. It will strip the liner as you pull. I use the film handler as I like to drop all of my installs.

Is that the only 2 types of film cutters available?

From what I believe, one leaves the liner intact (which is how I'd prefer it) the other strips it and rolls the liner.

The Star doesn't seem to have the industry preference of that of the Handler. Am I right or wrong?

Devil

The Star has not gained as wide an acceptance as has the filmhandler... correct.

The star has not been around as long and there may be many who don't know what the hey it is.

Here's the site for the Filmstar:

http://www.tintwizardinc.com/External/HomeExt.asp

Archived