What to do about door panels on mercedes benz E350

topdudetint

Guest CZtint
Help i'm tinting a benz E350 what should i do about the door panels

what I would do is nothing, just tint it with panels on, mercs are one of easiest cars on planet, the newer the easier.

I know you guys are removing all panels mostly but I still dont see why, to everyone his own or how you say it.

Not trying to be cocky or whatever, just you are able to tint this one without removing anything.

Guest maddtinter

The rear door panels will pop away at the top with no screws to remove.Then pull the wiper out.The fronts are a liitle harder.You need to slide the plastic trim off the side(b-pillar side) to access a liitle fastening clip.Pull the center out of clip.DO NOT push or it will drop into the door.After you remove this fastener the top of the panel will pull away and then remove the wiper.

Help i'm tinting a benz E350 what should i do about the door panels

what I would do is nothing, just tint it with panels on, mercs are one of easiest cars on planet, the newer the easier.

I know you guys are removing all panels mostly but I still dont see why, to everyone his own or how you say it.

Not trying to be cocky or whatever, just you are able to tint this one without removing anything.

Archived