Comfortable work shoes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah no boots needed. I might try new balance. God I feel like a nurse or something asking about comfortable shoes. Guess that's what happens as you get older, body starts telling you no

OLDER? 34? What?

Guest scottydosnntkno

In the summer if i'm not wearing flip flops :tantrum then I work in one of several pairs of shox I have. I haven't bought a tennis shoe other than a shox for at least 10 years, they're my favorite by far.

In the fall/spring/winter, walking around on the concrete can make you feet really cold in shoes, plus add in the water dripping from the cars from the snow and my feet would freeze. So last year I bought a pair of Red Wing 185(i think?) 6" insulated boots, and they are the best things ever. Vibram sole with a custom insert and it feels like you're walking on clouds all day, while your feet stay nice and warm and dry. Can step in a 6" deep puddle and not get wet. yes, i've tried it

I've tried Reebock "on the clock" work shoes, not bad. Also New Balance were comfy. Sketchers feel good but wear too quickly. Just got Nike monarch air, freaking nice. Sore feet at the end of the day suck. Sometimes I run my music studio till midnight after tinting all day.

Archived