Comfortable work shoes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ORIGINAL
After Nike endorsed Vick, I would not buy or wear anything with their logo on it.

x2

Don't want to start no shait here or hijack this thread but i think we all have a dark past and hold secret thoughts. by far none of us are angels but banning a whole company over an error is ????? mmm hummmm... well i'll just leave it at that ...nothing personal here to anyone. im just saying we all make mistakes......................

Guest OneTen
I need to get some new sneakers for work. What does everyone wear that is super comfortable. I am on my feet all day and do a lot of walking on a big car lot. I have some cross trainers nikes now and they aren't very good.

After Nike endorsed Vick, I would not buy or wear anything with their logo on it. I'm on my feet all day usually in budings with carpet over concrete. Sounds nice but is hard on the feet. I wear a shoe that looks like a boot by Sketchers. If I actually need boots on the job I wear a pair of Chippewa low rise.

From your pic Tom you look like a family man... surprised you didnt also throw the fact that nike still endorses tiger woods. :beer ha :beer

I found a Skecher tone up Kinetic core that is black, gray and has a flourescent green band and comes with gray or green laces. Mens shoe. No kidding. Does'nt look like one of those weird tone up shoes but I own two pairs to swap out every other day and they are so cushiony on my feet. They feel great and my feet are'nt tired by the end of the day.

I used to wear the Asics Gel shoe but the Skechers are far better for me to work in. :beer

soft, cheap (tennis shoes, skate shoes, etc.) shoes are no good for me. I need a little heel, and a solid boot. I was blowing through a set of $150 shoes once a year.... that sucks. Long days on concrete sucks no matter what you're wearing.

Logger boots, lineman's boots, smokejumpers - where it's at.

Archived