Car Sign

Hey do some of you have any car signs for your business? I am making some for my back window and side now that I have a vinyl cutter.

Name will be on top, phone on the bottom, but trying to get ideas on what to put in the middle.

I am thinking this:

Name

Auto Tinting & Paint Protection

Custom Vinyl & Graphics

Phone

Thanks for any feedback

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matt5983

I got

Name

Phone number.

Mine are one way vision, meaning from the inside you can't see them that well but easy to read from the out side.

I've only done this on my back glass, but I also have iPhone size ones that get applied to every car I tint. Custy removes them if they don't like it.

With the full back glass ones there is 4 cars running round with it on, all mates of mine who said they would do it :cool

You got some good mates my friend!

Thats also a good idea about the small ones, vinyl is fairly cheap.

I will be using vinyl for mine, about 36" wide x 24" tall. my car is silver, so I will have everything on the back window in a silver carbon fiber and the sides of the car will be black carbon fiber. the name is Level 10 Styling and all the tens in the sign will match the logo color which is a yellow green type thing. I think it will look OK for starting out.

You got any pics of yours? This one way vision is it like a reflective film?

Ive a metallic black astra van and have chrome stickers for both my tinting and detailing, got name address and tel number...it all counts..rear window just has tint details,contacts etc...like matt said got small stickers that are applied on each job

Guest matt5983

No I havnt and now to dark to take them lol.

The vinyl is just normal white, but one way vision. It pops with black tint underneath :D

I bribed my mates as I tinted all there lights for free so they would do it for me.

Archived