Trial Software Of Window Patterns

xstudiox

So I have contacted just about every pattern company out there and I have been blown off by everyone, twice by two of them! I didnt even mention anything about a trial either.

So, I am done begging (at least after this post.) If you know a good rep please forward my info.

Lookin for some sort of trial to make sure my plotter will work before dropping a ton of money. My region is "Italy" and is temporary. That is all!

Thanks

Yea I sent 4 emails out and got a phone call, so I believe you should have everything you need from us so far. If I can help answer questions and what not, you know all my contact info. Once again sorry for the delay. Dropping the ball isnt somthing I take lightly. Hope you accept and understand my apology.

Tint wise we dont cover a lot of the odd ball stuff like Peugot and what not. Exotic, we cover them all. If there is anything you want to search, go to www.firstcutfilm.com and search our tint and paint patterns. Its not totally up to date at all times due to us updating weekly, but its a good basis. Also if you are to use our software and you want to send us the liners when you are finished we will add them. So the more support we have overseas the beter we can service you guys. I know we tend to help out on fees to the dealers with proper templates to send us.

xstudiox, what plotter did you get? Also I will live support with you once you get it, I will fully install your software along with the drivers for the plotter all remotely from here. So due to the time difference I may have you stay up and get me properly logged on , then ill take over and we can finish after you get up the next day before I get off work.

Guest tinthoss

Tint wise we dont cover a lot of the odd ball stuff like Peugot and what not. Exotic, we cover them all. If there is anything you want to search, go to www.firstcutfilm.com and search our tint and paint patterns. Its not totally up to date at all times due to us updating weekly, but its a good basis. Also if you are to use our software and you want to send us the liners when you are finished we will add them. So the more support we have overseas the beter we can service you guys. I know we tend to help out on fees to the dealers with proper templates to send us.

xstudiox, what plotter did you get? Also I will live support with you once you get it, I will fully install your software along with the drivers for the plotter all remotely from here. So due to the time difference I may have you stay up and get me properly logged on , then ill take over and we can finish after you get up the next day before I get off work.

Way to go, more reps need to step up :thumb

Archived