Plotter Help!!

Guest mobiletintandaudio

Guest mobiletintandaudio

for any of those who are familar with any of the USCutter plotters I have a question , I dont have any experience with them but I just bought the zencut black plotter and when I cut the tint the rollers are leaving the indentation marks from the little metal rollers on the tint, is there any way to avoid this or a way to fix it? any help would be appriciated, thankyou

Guest toeknee22

how wide of material are you using, I have 30" film and you only want to use 2 rollers and set them to the widest that it will still contact the film. bad thing is you are not going to get away from that you just need them to be on the outside of your cuts. hope that helps :thumb

Guest mobiletintandaudio

its the 52inch plotter and I was hoping to be able to use it to cut the back glass with it as well but its leaving the roller marks on it. do all plotters do this?

Guest toeknee22

its the 52inch plotter and I was hoping to be able to use it to cut the back glass with it as well but its leaving the roller marks on it. do all plotters do this?

unfortuantly yes they do leave those roller marks l :evileye but like twotint said use the outside rollers, although instead of leaving the one in the center I slide my remaining rollers all they way to the left outta the way :thumb I dont know if you have set the pressure and speed yet but holy crap did I go through some film to get it right :evileye nothing more traumatic then it cutting all the way thru and the film keeps feeding thru and then bunching up and creasing and all you can do is sit there and stare before you realize what its doing! :blink:lol

Archived