Oracle 8300

What shades does the oracle 8300 come in? I have contacted a local dealer and he said he knew nothing about headlight/taillight tinting. He gave me a quote but said it was red film. I just want the basic smoke looking film and the guy apparently knows as much about it as I do. I wasn't aware of all the different shades so what do you guys normally carry?

No problem man. I recommend a steamer too :)

I was looking at one on 44tools but they're a little pricey. Maybe I'll just go to harbor freight this weekend and see if they have some. Thanks again!

A steamer is not needed, I have used one and I went back to doing it with just a heat gun, seems easier to me.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/67270-2011-nissan-juke-tails/page__hl__%2Boracal+%2B8300

those are the hardest ones I have done so far and I did them with just alcohol and water and a cheapo heatgun

just takes practice, make sure you get it as close to edge as you can, then trim all around leaving 1/4 inch all around then use a hardcard with window tint felt on the end to heat and push the rest of the edges down, then final trim.

Archived