If you haul your Filmhandler in a truck bed, do you let it get wet on

Yes, I will be attending this year. I don't plan on competing in the auto section, but I am thinking about doing the flat glass tint off. I wonder if its going to be a lame competition like last years. I can imaging them having a double hung 27x32 or something like that. If its a competition, make it hard....Lets see a window thats 72" by 144". I did 60 of them a few weeks back.

Hell yeah!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I will be attending this year. I don't plan on competing in the auto section, but I am thinking about doing the flat glass tint off. I wonder if its going to be a lame competition like last years. I can imaging them having a double hung 27x32 or something like that. If its a competition, make it hard....Lets see a window thats 72" by 144". I did 60 of them a few weeks back.

I agree about having something that truly shows skill. I'm sure it's difficult however to come up with a bunch of vehicles that are hard to tint. I doubt they will have small windows for the fg side. I'm guessing they will be pretty large. I wish there was more information about it. Id hate to show up without a two step or 4ft and not be able to do a window.

David, I'm glad to see you made the investment on the film handler. It shows that you are looking more into the flat glass side of the business, which is the better side if you ask me

Yeah, I have no regrets so far & I feel it has already paid for itself. I do love to do flat glass as often as I can get it.

David, I'm glad to see you made the investment on the film handler. It shows that you are looking more into the flat glass side of the business, which is the better side if you ask me

+1. Congrats on your transition Chris. Will you be attending the tint-off this year? Auto and flat or just flat?

What about you David?

I will probably be there but not competing unless I get sponsored again & if I do it will only be auto.

I would like to do the IWFA accreditation thing.

Archived