2011 Dodge Avenger

Guest DIESEL8807

Guest DIESEL8807

I'm pretty new to window tinting, but have done a few of my own vehicles in the past (07 Dodge Ram, and 02 Grand Am). I recently purchased a 2011 Avenger, was going to attempt to tint these windows but after reading on the internet it seemed pretty difficult, so I took it to an local tint shop where I know the guy has quite a bit of experience. Anyways, got the tint on and it looked great, took it back for a window roll down and now there are some problems. I'm not sure if I'm just too picky, but now in the bottom corners of the two front windows, closest to the door pillars, there are these "squiggly" lines I'm guessing air bubbles? Is it possible for these to dry out in the heat? Or is this something I should take back to the tint shop? Thanks for all the help!

Guest DIESEL8807

This is as about as good as picture I could get, this is of the front drivers side. There are lines/bubbles like this on all four windows.

tintproblems-1.jpg

Thanks guys appreciate the help, called the shop they said to bring it back anytime and they'll put on new tint.

Awesome! Remember, everyone makes mistakes and everyone has a bad/stressfull/sick day from time to time. Take it back and give him plenty of time to strip and retint it...

Archived