2007 Mustang Back Glass

I tinted this 07 Mustang convertable. The doors and quarters went smooth like normal. They the back glass threw me a curve I have not had happen to me before. I notice when I went to clean the back glass that most of the defroster line had pieces missing. So much that all but 2 of the defroster lines had breaks in them. I decided to go ahead and clean the back glass. Upon cleaning the back glass, alot of the defroster lines came off with just using a white scuff pad. The only way to make this back glass look ok I had to remove the remaining defrost lines. It came off very very easy. Almost effortless, and the only spot I could not remove were under the tabs on each side of the window. Here is how it looked once I tinted the window.

coast2coasttinting006-27.jpg

Hope this never happens to any of you guys, but if it does you can make the window look good. however the defrost will never work again.

this was sort of the same way. my biggest worry was that you can't just replace the window on that car. It only comes made in the top. I was chitting brick for about 10 mins until I got ahold of the custy. He was ok with it and said the whole car looked great. I don't think he drives it but on nice days anyway.

Archived