Cheap alternative

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATC in FL is about the cheapest you will get...$100 for a 60" roll cut however you want. Decent dyed film, decent adhesive, will fade after 1 year, but not the best shrinker. Still a great choice to keep cost down...$5-$6 per vehicle. We have an Economy level that we use this film for and only offer a 30 day warranty. We get a lot of people looking for $99 tint jobs calling us about it (we do not offer $99 tint jobs), but upgrade 99% of the time to our next level once we walk them through what each level offers. Some people simply do not care and will not pay more, so why exclude them and send them to your competition.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Express Window Films has a good price on 3 year films....Also Howard Distributes a film called Concord..... http://www.windowfilm.com/ I used this film when I first started out....Shrinks well, Very Forgiving....and had great color....IMO of course....check it out...Also has the 30 day money back, if you don't like...No questions asked...

Just something for you to look at....

Guest dnfusa1

Cheap. Good quality. Good prices.

It may seem like a risk for you to invest in our film, but when did you decide that?

It is with our film that you can create "cheap" window film installs for a bad economy.

Guest thatsnappyguy

ATC in FL is about the cheapest you will get...$100 for a 60" roll cut however you want. Decent dyed film, decent adhesive, will fade after 1 year, but not the best shrinker. Still a great choice to keep cost down...$5-$6 per vehicle. We have an Economy level that we use this film for and only offer a 30 day warranty. We get a lot of people looking for $99 tint jobs calling us about it (we do not offer $99 tint jobs), but upgrade 99% of the time to our next level once we walk them through what each level offers. Some people simply do not care and will not pay more, so why exclude them and send them to your competition.

I was referring to Llumar ATC

I was referring to Llumar ATC

Wasn't responding to your post.

Archived