Smith sprayer nozzle

its an ace hardware 3 gallon sprayer with a cut down smith handle and 25 feet of zillagreen hose. I can pressurize the crap out of it with the tire valve I put in it enough to do an entire car and still have great output. its got a filter on the feed tube and in the handle.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like my poly sprayer, Have yet to find a tank sprayer that can deliver a ultra fine mist for hanging. I used to have a 3gallon sprayer for cleaning and hanging backwindows but more a PITA for being mobile. One more thing to lug in and out 5 to 10 times a day

Heres one to invent. A poly sprayer that takes CO2 cartridges like a paint ball gun so we dont have to pump them up and a small resevoir for the slip agent that is adjustable to change the mix on the fly. That would be my perfect sprayer

I to used a poly 2 for years. Once you start using a corny tank you will never go back. You can find sprayers that will make a fine mist even better then the poly 2 will. As for moving the tank. Mine had a long enough hose that I can set it by the car and not move it until thee car is done. If you consider all the time you save by not having to pump or refill a poly 2. You save a ton of time each week.

So when I go mobile I carry my 3 gallon tank in my rolling tool bag. When I am at the shop I keep the 3 gallon on one side of the car and a 5 gallon tank on the other. This allows for me to save even more time when working from my shop.

I did come up with a way to charge a tank with Co2 about a year ago. Problem was the Co2 did not give me the pressure that I wanted. It also made the slip cold and a bit foamy. I did a couple test with ultra high compressed No2. It worked much better, but without a way to reduce the No2 with a regulator I thought it was a bit to risky to charge a steel tank with the No2.

Archived