Mazda 3

Guest 3Roxy

Guest 3Roxy

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I didn't see another one that would be more appropriate. However, I am selling my Mazda 3.

It's the 2.3L Hatchback....LOADED (the only thing it doesn't have is the navigation system). It is black with black leather interior, and has only 3,000 miles on it. I would like to sell this quickly, as I have my eye on the car of my dreams. :thumb

If you are seriously interested in the car please let me know. As far as pricing I am willing to work.

My email address is shammock@fuse.net

My AIM name is Roxanne9383

Guest andshewearsred

I have just started searching for a mazda 3 or mx6. I'm having a lot of trouble finding an mx6 (which I would prefer). I was looking on here and I came across your post and I had also noticed that it was from 5 months ago and by now, the chances of you still owning the car are slim. But what's the pain in asking? If you still have it I am very interested in what work has been done who's done the work on the 3, pricing and so on. If you're interested my e-mail is andshewearsred@aol.com. Feel free to e-mail me if you are in return interested.

Archived