DIY corny tank

I used hand held sprayers for a long time. recently upgraded to a chapin garden sprayer. it is good. then i upgraded to a fan tip. it is better. then i upgraded to a teejet sprayer handle. better yet. upgraded again to a valley industries fan tip for the teejet. best. really like the fan tip.however i would like more pressure.

I want to make a corny. will use the teejet sprayer shut off from a local farm store. For those interested it looks to be exactly like the shut off for sale at......................... for less money. Anyway

1. does anyone use a fan tip with your corny tank? The adjustable tips do not give me even coverage like the fan tip

2. what hose do you use with your corny? Poly air line? rubber? I was thinking of using coiled poly air line

3. what lenght hose works for you. I do auto and flat glass. my thought is 2 setups one for auto one for flat glass.

Thanks

I bought a 31 foot coiled hose and a 3 gallon tank. 5 gallon is overkill for me. I can always find a used 5 gallon later if needed. I rarely use more than 2 gallons a day. Most times about. 1.5 gallons

Archived