99 lincoln town car

if it has the "fake convertible" top....then it can be interesting...

Call a local car dealer and test drive an exact model. Drive it to your shop, shrink and cut the backglass, then return the car to the lot. Or if you are good enough friends with the dealer, tell them what you are doing.

Would that be like buying an extension ladder from the local home improvement store to do one or two windows way up high and then returning it for a refund once the job is done?

if it has the "fake convertible" top....then it can be interesting...

Call a local car dealer and test drive an exact model. Drive it to your shop, shrink and cut the backglass, then return the car to the lot. Or if you are good enough friends with the dealer, tell them what you are doing.

Would that be like buying an extension ladder from the local home improvement store to do one or two windows way up high and then returning it for a refund once the job is done?

Dang it, I was saving that tip for next week. :lol

Not the worst back glass. Dry shrink with some lift and pull works great for this.

Are you using Omni or have you got some CB in?

Clever car idea C2C... :thumb

i will be using some omni, just got my expres sample book in today i like what i see, ill be ordering some cb sometime this week

Archived