Happy B-Day BRaud Spectrum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

BS is havin a BD! :dunno be sure and don't have any BBQ, might have a nasty BM and ruin your whole BD, so have a BLT instead. hope you take the day off and don't have a back glass to do on a BMW cause that would be BS. if you have a hangover the next day, take some BC powder. it works great.

I'm on pain killers, and it's making me act stupid, so just ignore me.

hope you have a good one BS

Guest Braud Spectrum
BS is havin a BD! :dunno be sure and don't have any BBQ, might have a nasty BM and ruin your whole BD, so have a BLT instead. hope you take the day off and don't have a back glass to do on a BMW cause that would be BS. if you have a hangover the next day, take some BC powder. it works great.

I'm on pain killers, and it's making me act stupid, so just ignore me.

hope you have a good one BS

:spit :gay

Thenks everybody. :lol I'm gettin' old :lol

Plan to sunbathe all day and having dinner at Carabba's with my daughter tomorrow. Mom sent money. :lol My sister made me a garnet necklace and earrings. Oh! I rented the apartment yesterday. $$ :lol6 He happens to work for the pool place. Nice guy.... about my age.... :gay Fortunately he's short because the room is in the attic and has low sloped ceilings.

Guest thetintshop
Plan to sunbathe all day

:hmmm:spit:lol

and we all know how BS hates tan lines. :lol

( :lol hey guys, I have a new camera and a looooonnng lens. and I only live 3 hours away. :lol ya'll want some pics??)

Archived