tempered glass......

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

As all of you with FG experience know, sometimes you get those scratches when you are blading it. It's called fabricating debris. How do you guys handle this? Any other way besides triumphing?

Guest TINTEM

I get a lot of comm doors that way.

This one time I was doing one in a new home (I mean New ) they just moved in/Still moving in and I start to blade the window and It sounded like crap so I stop and look at it and sure enough it's one of those crap window. I get the customer and explain to them that If I do this window it will look like it's dirty that there is nothing I can do about it because if I blade this anymore it will start scratching the glass She said Hold on 2 min's later the contractor Shows up and tells me Nothings wrong with it I told him to take the scrraper and blade the window So he does and What happens He Scratches the window and Said "Well, Hum We have a new window in tomorrow n/C to customer" I told him Who's going to pay for my time to come back and do it. He said Glass Shop will I told him Fine But they better have check ready when I get there. Or I won't be tinting it.....

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Thanks Tintem, I never tohught to make them pay for my time. Am I that stupid or what? s**t...and Pro...what were you trying to say?

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you're trying to get to a thousand tonight!!!! like TTS! :nope dude...it's almost 3 there...you working or what?

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Bro, I was going to hold back and not respond...but I thought hey....we almost niggahz.....if I respond and remove his name from the post, he'll have to respond to get his name back on there....and then he'll reach a thousand quicker. :nope

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Bump! I'm bumpin' this thread because I need input from my peers. That damn hoe just done ruined my thread position last night. :bs

Archived