Teckwrap

Guest bbb83

Guest bbb83

Hello i will upload some photos of elements which i wraped with TW.Im not profesional wrapper i do it just for pleasure but my friends want it to do for them.Now this is my first instalation of carbon 3d from TW on BMW 318 2002.

1.The surface was cleaned very good,my first try was dry installation under the sun and at this day was very hot 34c on the shade and i decide to wrap it under the sun.Just to see how is stretchable and how is the glu,it will stuck on the paint or not.I can said is very stretchable and the glu is very very strong.Then on we decide to take it out again under the sun.First try to take it off i saw some line and spot of glu but i thing it is normal coz the hood was maybe 100c.After that i park the car on the shade to cool down for 30min.And i took it off very difficult but no glu no spot no line just clean surface.During removal process the material never break,was stretched allot but i left the big pice under the sun again to see what's go in on the material shrivel to the original size.

2.The second instalation with fresh pice of wrap was wet instalation cost me 1hour and 20minute and now is the final result.Also i wraped  pair of mirror.After that i live them for 24 hours on room temperature 24-25c.Then on i expose it on the sun to see if the corn shrivel.The end of the day they was exactly the same how i left.I know that maybe is some stupid test but this is what i did till now.If someon has beter idea for test let me to know.

3.This is my old car mazda wrapped with cheep BLACK MATTE 75$ .Without heat gun dry instalation only with one squegee,two hands and alot of pleasure, i did it alone it cost me 1 week 3 hour per day without any expirience before ,and she  just pass 1month and 15days 2 car wash and this cheep chines wrap doesnt move ,and the color is still same like first day,no buble ,no unstick ,the whole day the car is expose on the sun light .And i still waiting somting to happend.The surfece was cleaned just with windows cleaner :).Coz i didnt want to spent money for cleaner.Thats why im asking for cheep wrap.I cant install 3m,oracle e,t,c 80euros for squar meter.It will be a joke if i did.

4.The things which i did with these two cars is just test,i never do the same things with my friends cars.I hope the post is interesting to everyone.Sorry if i post something wrong i don't have a lot of experience with forums.I hope my English is enough good :)Thanks.

2mqtc7s.jpg348hq45.jpg

5.2n8u0xg.jpg

10gzi0w.jpg2rm9lbb.jpge6vxah.jpg

2060f9d.jpg149vy34.jpg161hona.jpg4ttzlf.jpg168v411.jpg

16lfbs0.jpg

You start asking whether people have tested Teckwrap because you are thinking of wrapping your car in it. You then say you have already used matte black and rattle off tests.

You self proclaim to not have experience but are expecting us to believe your tests which are not done with quality, you are even wet applying vehicle wraps. How can you test without knowing what you are doing.

Im sorry if this comes across edgey but I personally get sick of spam in my email box for all these different cheap vinyl companies and I def don't want to also see it on such a good forum as this.

If it is for real and you want to use it which it sounds like your wanting it since your first post then use it.....

Guest bbb83

You then say you have already used matte black and rattle off tests.

How can you test without knowing what you are doing.

If it is for real and you want to use it which it sounds like your wanting it since your first post then use it.....

Yes i test Black matte but not fom Teckwrap and i just share what i did  with some Chines material noting else.

May be you has right i dont know what im doing .But we dont have scool for wraper here and we are not so rich like some people to teach ourselfe with quality material,thats why we prefer to use cheep in the begining, does mean thats we never seen good material.Here is not the place to exchange information,?When do you start in the begining did you know what are you doing,you didnt test it ?or you was born profesional wrapper.

Yes i ask for Teckwrap but nobody said somting then on i decide to use it cos does mater is cheep for you FELLERS reccomended was on them catalog from there i saw it.Anyway if dont like it my post moderator can delete.Thanks

Guest angelsautotint

You then say you have already used matte black and rattle off tests.

How can you test without knowing what you are doing.

Yes i test Black matte but not fom Teckwrap and i just share what i did  with some Chines material noting else.

May be you has right i dont know what im doing .But we dont have scool for wraper here and we are not so rich like some people to teach ourselfe with quality material,thats why we prefer to use cheep in the begining, does mean thats we never seen good material.Here is not the place to exchange information,?When do you start in the begining did you know what are you doing,you didnt test it ?or you was born profesional wrapper.

Yes i ask for Teckwrap but nobody said somting then on i decide to use it cos does mater is cheep for you FELLERS reccomended was on them catalog from there i saw it.Anyway if dont like it my post moderator can delete.Thanks

You have shows some decent surfaces but how did it stick to the vents on the hood after they were cut. Those are hard points for even some of the best vinyls. The other thing you are not considering is longevity. Its cool that you can put it on, but how long til it HAS to be removed? Why don't they offer a warranty even close to their competitors? Cheap doesnt mean better unless it is experimental learning. 

Hello Guys, 

I'm from Brazil and new to this forum. I just saw a TeckWrap booth at FESPA Brazil 17 last week and was wondering f anybody had some insights on their products?

First of all i must tell you guys that Cast Vinyls are extremely rare in Brazil because of the costs. The percentage of wraps that are done using cast materials are not even 1% of all the wraps done in here, even with 3M, Avery, Arlon, Hexis, Orafol all having cast materials in their range of products available for the brazilian market. For instance, the ORACAL 651 line (Intermediate Cal) it's the most used material for car wrapping in here.  

Making this story short, if someone can tell me something about this vinyl i would appreciate it.

I Thank you all in advance.

Archived